Skip to main content

Hi folks,

I’m Navin, a technical writer here at Freshworks. I’d love for you to join our upcoming Analytics Coffee Chat on September 17th—19th. This chat is focused on helping you make the most of the Analytics module in CX (Freshdesk, Freshchat, Omnichannel, and Customer Service Suite). It is an opportunity to discuss and learn more about using analytics to improve your customer experience strategy. 

We’d love to hear from you, so please drop your queries, and our experts will respond within the days mentioned above. Topics include navigating the Analytics interface, creating curated and custom reports, using widgets and filters, adding custom metrics and attributes, and exporting and scheduling reports.

If you're new to analytics or looking to dive deeper, please get the answers you need at your convenience.

Here are some questions to trigger your thoughts:

1. How can we analyze ticket response and resolution times to pinpoint and resolve bottlenecks in our support workflow?
  2. What approaches can help us evaluate individual and team performance metrics to enhance agent effectiveness and uncover training needs?
  3. Which strategies are effective for forecasting ticket volume trends, enabling us to optimize staffing levels and maintain adequate coverage during peak periods?
  4. How can we leverage ticket data analysis to identify recurring issues and address these common problems, thereby improving overall service quality?

Note: This is a text-based conversation. To participate, please leave your questions in the thread below. Our experts will be responding live from September 17 to 19, 2024.

Please keep the following in mind while adding your queries:

• This is purely a text-based conversation. Our experts can provide detailed steps for configuration and supporting materials but will not configure the feature over a call.
  • If you’re unsure how to use a feature, why a specific configuration isn’t working the way it should, or about a business use case, you’ve come to the right place!
  • This coffee chat session is specifically for questions about the analytics module in Freshdesk, Freshchat, Omnichannel, and the Customer Service Suite.
  • If you’ve already raised a support ticket, our support team will reply with your query.

We look forward to speaking with you and hearing from you!

Best,

Navin

I often find myself confused about the difference between Dashboards and Analytics. Dashboards are fantastic for their click-through and drill-down features, making data exploration easy. However, Analytics offers much more powerful insights. It would be amazing to combine the best of both worlds! 😊

I often find myself confused about the difference between Dashboards and Analytics. Dashboards are fantastic for their click-through and drill-down features, making data exploration easy. However, Analytics offers much more powerful insights. It would be amazing to combine the best of both worlds! 😊

@harrykale We plan to merge the two, and this is on our roadmap. You will see progress from H1 2025 onwards.

Hi  @harrykale - We are introducing a new capability to add analytics widgets to dashboards. The feature is expected to be launched in H1.

Have Your Say! ☕️ Cast your vote in our poll during the Analytics Coffee Chat and help us shape the conversation. Your input makes a difference!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZXtIczVAHXnri609VeW3a-RrqQQQszCOHR3MpWgMYJfmSNg/viewform

Note: Your email won’t be stored, and all responses will remain completely anonymous.

Could someone from Fresh take a look at this thread, and help with the Metric = “Unresolved Tickets”, looks like we need some explanation on how it works.

Prior Month Tickets | Freshworks Community

CC @chrisgoff 

Thanks

Rob