Skip to main content
Question

FreshDesk Analytics - Start of Week vs Now

• 28 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Anyone know if it’s possible to show on analytics the number of tickets at the start of the week vs now.

For instance.

On Monday we had 50 tickets open and Today we have 40

I’d like to see on the report that the reduction this week is 10

Widget 1 - Count of open tickets on Monday

Widget 2 - Count of open tickets now

Widget 3 - Difference between Monday and Now.

3 replies

Badge +3

Hi Rob,

I hope you are doing well :)

I understand that you want to calculate the difference of ticket counts on a third widget. The first two widgets are easy to achieve where in you can use tickets unresolved metric which will capture all tickets which are not resolved/closed and you can twig the date-range dimension as per your requirement. 

However there isn’t a difference operator which would subtract two integers and give you the difference. In this case you can make use of https://developers.freshdesk.com/api/#filter_tickets to get the count of tickets based on created, resolved and also status.

Feel free to respond to this thread for any queries :)

Thank you

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @mahendarsingh 

How would i show the amount of tickets that we had open at the start of the week?

Badge +3

Hi Rob,

Thanks for writing back. 

Please note that you cannot pull monday’s specifically however you can pull cumulative data for example if date range in report is last 90 days then for all those 90 days, data of all monday , tuesday… will be added. 

If you want a specific data then you will be required to use date range and set the required data range in time period. 

I hope this helps :)

Thank you