Question

How to create invalid Prio Urgent dashboard?

• 7 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I m trying to make a metric in Analytics where it shows me the incorrect created Prio Urgent Incidents.

We have the impression that our customers creates Prio Urgent Incidents and we have to lower the Prio afterwards because it is not a proper Prio Urgent. My thoughts are to measure the Closed Prio Urgent Incidents and the number of Created Prio Urgent Incidents, pref in a visual but a table will do as well.

I succeeded in the Closed Prio Urgent Incidents, but I cant figure out how to get the Created Prio Urgent Incidents. It seems to me that Analytics shows me only the current Priority of the Ticket not the Prio it had when the Ticket was created.  

Any tips or suggestions?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I m trying to make a metric in Analytics where it shows me the incorrect created Prio Urgent Incidents.

We have the impression that our customers creates Prio Urgent Incidents and we have to lower the Prio afterwards because it is not a proper Prio Urgent. My thoughts are to measure the Closed Prio Urgent Incidents and the number of Created Prio Urgent Incidents, pref in a visual but a table will do as well.

I succeeded in the Closed Prio Urgent Incidents, but I cant figure out how to get the Created Prio Urgent Incidents. It seems to me that Analytics shows me only the current Priority of the Ticket not the Prio it had when the Ticket was created.  

Any tips or suggestions?

I would work with tags. When a ticket is created with High Prio you set the tag called “Created with High Prio”, the name doesn't matter that much. In the report you filter on ticket that do not have high prio, closed and have that tag. 

//Daniel 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks very much Daniel, I will use your solution.