Solved

meaning of "new ticket solved" on basic report

• 25 March 2021
  • 5 replies

hallo, i’m testing frehdesk in its free version, hope you can explain the difference between “all ticket solved” and “new ticket solved” on each green bar in the second barchart (workload)

what makes a ticket solved “new”? how “new” should it be? which time do i have for solving a ticket so that it count among the “new” ones?

didn’t find anything on old topics about

thank you

icon

Best answer by Keer 25 March 2021, 19:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @c.giulioni, I hope you are doing well. We are glad to have you here as a part of our Freshdesk community. 

I understand you have queries regarding metrics in reports. Can you share a screenshot of the report you are referring to so that we can help you better with this regard? 

In the interim, you can check this document where all metrics used in different reports are explained in detail. 

thank you Keer for your quickest feedback

hope you’re fine too

sorry, in the article you linked above i didn’t find somethinig similar to italian meaning of “nuovi ticket risolti”

the report in the image is the second one in the same page of “trend of volume ticket”. you can notice the sentence in the black rectangle when you focus a bar. it is referred to the light green lower rectangle on each bar

thank you again

cg

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Thank you for clarifying, CG. 

All resolved tickets here is the number of tickets that were resolved on that day/week/month/quarter/year of the total load whereas 
the New resolved tickets metric is the number of tickets that were created and resolved on the same day/week/month/quarter/year of the resolved tickets. 

So, if ticket A is created yesterday but resolved today, it would be tagged as ‘All resolved tickets’. But, say, ticket B is created today and resolved today as well, this would be accounted as under the new resolved ticket.  

I am sharing the documentation about the whole load analysis graph here and I hope that would help you understand the report better. 

I hope this helps!

GrEaT!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I am glad we could help, CG. If you have any new queries, while testing the product, you can always share here or write to support@freshdesk.com and we’d love to help you as always. 

Have a good day!