COMMUNITY NEWS

[POLL] #AskAllyAnything - The first ever community 2.0 virtual meet-up & AMA session

[POLL] #AskAllyAnything - The first ever community 2.0 virtual meet-up & AMA session
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Hello Fam!

I hope you're all doing great and basking in the joy of exploring Freshworks Community 2.0. As you are navigating through the new community structure, I’m sure you must be eager to explore further, ask questions and share feedback and we would like to hear directly from you - so for the first time, we’re going to set up a meeting with the Community team to answer all your queries.

We’re really looking forward to the chance to meet all of you and also use this opportunity to give you a tour of the community and hear of what you’d like to see more of  in the community! Well guess who’s going to be hosting these AMA’s? It’s our Captain, @alyssia.correa  and we’re going to call it #AskAllyAnything - so please fire away!!

hVX24gr3V8tJUuUhaovhWPUA3fKkNWqv8mVMxmdfhLgA7TAhwOF7LZIradZxv2cDQaugQvflDSJhxbI1ObbeIrgsM27LbCv3dG6VCNSeIotnEwP-mIvTK-Wzl3rQwtMWJDHASJzntfnFPLY6Z9M-WRs

What can you expect in this session?

👀 Sneak Peek of Community 2.0: An exclusive virtual tour of the revamped community, where we'll walk you through all the exciting updates and features that have been introduced. 

🕵🏻 SME Councils: We will discuss the goals and functions of this expert-led council. It will be an open discussion, allowing us to understand how you would like to interact with our council members. If you have additional ideas for SME involvement beyond events and moderation, you could share them with us.

⏳ Upcoming Enhancements: You will gain some insights about the upcoming changes, including the Ideas Section and Events Calendar.

🔍​​​Community 2.0 Through Your Lens: We encourage you to ask questions and share feedback on the new structure, navigation, and all other aspects of the community. We are all ears!

🐝 If you're a New Member: Please use this as an opportunity to introduce yourselves, meet fellow members and learn more about what the Freshworks Community offers. We’re here to help kick-start your journey so please we'd love to hear from you too.

If you have any questions/feedback, please drop them in the comments below and we can address them during our upcoming sessions. 

As you all know, we are a global community, embracing members from different parts of the world with delight :D. We would like to host these sessions at a time convenient for you and will be happy to conduct it at multiple times if needed. So, please let us know your preferred days, time zones, and session timings from the following options. Your input will help us schedule the session accordingly. If you have any other preferred time slots/zones (which we might have missed here), share them below, and we'll gladly consider them too!

Looking forward to meeting y’all soon!

Best

Kamakshi

Your preferred day & time for #AskAllyAnything Virtual Community Tour?

17 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Tagging some of our new and active members!

@atin  @Djrcoding @keefe.andrews @daniel @zachary.king @BrynCYDEF @SOHO @Graeme Alm @graemehendry @ellenadair69 @alessandro.businaro @Olof Berg @Pyke @Jared B @ericafisher @dixon09 @Daniel Buwalda @Daniel Söderlund @ubedullah @Vortunfir @Scottie42 @cdmein @kriskris @danrk @dennis @jgates @KimS @alecordeiro @LisaLa @rphillips @Eden @lmeuter @abhinay mishra @laiba @abg @Sudhanshu91293 @MintyChananchida 

@Leighanne @melissachu @Nikol @valentinacickan9 @indigoniner99 @Jim Molloy  @jimmy.andrews @Caromezaf @MelindaRichards @MeliZenta @Carolina Gómez @Carolina Ramírez Aguilera @Alma @DVL @kapitolinaromanko @gpranz777 @Jackie S @junkremoval1122 @wosch67 @Daniel.farrugia @williamc @simranjeetsngh04 @Alsbeth @RebeccaOBrien @KushagraHarbola @aaron.asbury @Mateo_33 @kravcukelizaveta687 @S Ewing @Mike2150 @kees.brandsema @Angelica Ariza @weinbergersonburnan @AlfalfaEater @ZaneSorenson @helgastroman @jimmy892 @Mjeroncic 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello @Kamakshi V thanks for the tag. This, I am sure, will be a really informative event!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Happy to join! 

Let’s talk about Freshdesk, the AI advancement, and other aligned functionalities! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Sounds good, but what about offering CET timeslots as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello @monika.hipp - each option does have a CET option. It shows as CEST - sorry if it created any confusion.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@alyssia.correa  Sorry, but not really an option 7am in the morning or 5.30pm, which both are not business hours. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @monika.hipp - Thanks for your feedback. Please do let us know some options which are convenient to you and we will try our best to accommodate. Since we have members across time-zones we try to find a middle-ground for all of our members. Please keep me posted and we will include a few more in the coming weeks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

hello @mitchellhobb - thank you for the feedback and detailed suggestions. Very much appreciated and definitely some thoughts for us to include. These community hours are going to be weekly sessions and we to include multiple options. Thanks so much and we will make sure to use them!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@alyssia.correa I would prefer some timeslot which suits  CET business hours, approx. 8.00am through 4pm starting time. You have quite a lot of webinars, group meetings etc, all of whicht start at 5pm or 6pm CET.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @monika.hipp for your feedback. We will see how best we can accommodate. As previously mentioned, these webinars are for our global audience and are best suited where people from all over the globe can accommodate to attend - these are a great way for our members to attend and for us to facilitate wider conversations and perspectives.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@alyssia.correa Thanks for your reply. Then you’ll probably miss me most of the time, as in the webinars. Sorry to hear this and to miss out important first-hand information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @monika.hipp - not at all, they are company wide webinars and most of which have two time-zones - I’m sorry to hear that the timings are not suitable for you. However, are also going to be introducing community specific events with Freshworks Community 2.0 and we are working to accommodate multiple time-zones. So do stay tuned :)! Incase you do miss any of the events, you can always view the recording at your convenience.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello everyone, please find our first community hours event here. Please register when you can and I hope to get to see you next week 😊: 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

See you all soon in the Community AMA session at 12:30 pm IST. 

Here’s the link to join -

https://freshworks.zoom.us/j/94382561477?pwd=YklVOC9tUk9UVFI1RThIY2FkeFBJUT09

ID: 94382561477
Passcode: 1C0vWzuc

@kamakshi V
Sorry, I missed your session when your next session starts.
@danidaniel

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @danidaniel 

Thanks for reaching out. I’ll keep you posted on the upcoming Community Hours soon!

@Kamakshi V 
thank you . I am Waiting For your Positive response