Creating New Ticket

• 29 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, i created a new ticket but it never reached the destination email. I am stuck please help. I have done this multiple times now. If i reply to the tickets that come in it goes fine but if i create a New ticket it doesn't reach the destination. help please...

screenshot2020-02-29at11.39.31pm_46610.png

3 replies

Badge +7

Have you checked in spam? "All tickets" does not include the spam folder.

Badge +7

Maybe I misunderstood your question. Do you mean that a ticket is created, but nothing is sent to the email of the contact?

If you create a new ticket in the system manually, it is recorded as being received by phone. The system will not send an email with the ticket to a requester. That only happens when you Reply to the ticket.

Hello there,

Good day! 

As Mark mentioned, the description of the ticket will not be sent as an email when you create a new ticket using the +New ticket. You can make use of Email notifications to send the requester about the ticket information like the ticket ID. For this, you can turn on New ticket created notification under Admin -> Email notifications -> Requester Notifications. 

Alternatively, if you would like to send emails then you can make use +New emails. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers!