Question

Multiple Vendors and URLs on PO Request Form?

• 30 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

We have to route our POs through various levels of approvals (government, ugh!), and before Fresh, we would complete a PDF form that lists the items out like the “Item Details” portion on the Fresh PO form, and then we would insert URLs in the email with the PDF attached to forward it around to all the approvers.

1. Is there a way to select multiple vendors on a single PO, and allow the orderer to add multiple URLs for as many items they are buying?  Like, if they want one thing from Amazon, and 3 things from Dell, they could keep adding links for all the individual items they are ordering… 
  2. Altedrnatively, is there a way to insert a clickable URL in the Item Details portion - in the description field, for instance?

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Never mind - I think we should be using Service Requests for this functionality.  I don’t know how to delete my topic, sorry. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Never mind - I think we should be using Service Requests for this functionality.  I don’t know how to delete my topic, sorry. 

That’s correct. This is accomplished by Service Requests, where you can place multiple items in a single request.

We have to route our POs through various levels of approvals (government, ugh!), and before Fresh, we would complete a PDF form that lists the items out like the “Item Details” portion on the Fresh PO form, and then we would insert URLs in the email with the PDF attached to forward it around to all the approvers.

1. Is there a way to select multiple vendors on a single PO, and allow the orderer to add multiple URLs for as many items they are buying?  Like, if they want one thing from Amazon, and 3 things from Dell, they could keep adding links for all the individual items they are ordering… 
  2. Altedrnatively, is there a way to insert a clickable URL in the Item Details portion - in the description field, for instance?