Skip to main content

We currently use the asset agent on our endpoints and servers and probe in the network to populate our inventory database. In the future, we are also planning to integrate MS Intune so that we can also have mobile devices in the database.
Our inventory database is well filled, so we have a pretty good overview of our hardware and software.
What I completely miss in Asset Management, however, are queries by asset type.
For example, "Show me all notebooks that can be updated to Windows 11" or "List all software packages that are not compatible with Windows 11" or "Show me all software packages for which a security update exists".
Is there such a feature - or is it planned?

Regards,

Martin

We currently use the asset agent on our endpoints and servers and probe in the network to populate our inventory database. In the future, we are also planning to integrate MS Intune so that we can also have mobile devices in the database.
Our inventory database is well filled, so we have a pretty good overview of our hardware and software.
What I completely miss in Asset Management, however, are queries by asset type.
For example, "Show me all notebooks that can be updated to Windows 11" or "List all software packages that are not compatible with Windows 11" or "Show me all software packages for which a security update exists".
Is there such a feature - or is it planned?

Regards,

Martin

Nothing that I heard of. Put it up on the Idea forum.

[x] done