Skip to main content

Ticket with multiple steps/items that are due at different times is raised. Is there a way to set up a reminder in Freshservice when different steps/items in the ticket are due? Alternatively, is there a way to hide the ticket based on the status or tag and have it re-appear as active ticket on a due date? 

@bkarasalihovic , if you are tracking the different steps as tasks in the ticket you can configure the start date and end date for these tasks in the ticket. On every day or so you can configure a scheduled automator that would run and check if the end date is lesser than today and perform certain actions as needed.

@rajagopal.baladhandayutham I do not see Task planned start and end dates as options for scheduled workflow criteria under scheduled conditions in workflow Automator. 

@rajagopal.baladhandayutham I do not see Task planned start and end dates as options for scheduled workflow criteria under scheduled conditions in workflow Automator. 

@bkarasalihovic - You may need to switch from the “Tickets” area of the Automator to the “Tasks” area of the automator.

Below are several screenshots illustrating how I have set this up sbut please NOTE that I am a relatively new Freshervice customer, and have not extensively tested this rule]. This rule should trigger an email to the Assigned Agent if either of two conditions occur:

1. The current Date/Time on the server is past the “Planned Start Date” value and the Task is marked as “Open” (not “closed” or “in progress”).
  2. The task is marked as “Open” (not “closed” or “in progress”) and the “Planned Start Date” (including time, if set) is coming up in the next 24 hours after this rule runs. In other words, if the Start Date/Time is happening “today” (as I run this rule just after midnight.  If you run this rule later in the day you should decrease the “24” hours in the second conditional shown in the screenshots below).

Hope this helps!

--Noel

Noel, this is amazing. However, my end goal was to have Active Follow up tickets disappear from the View and appear back on their due date. Thank you!