Question

Workflow Automator Filter can't return tags

• 5 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I am working on moving departments into their own workgroups and part of the process is recreating some of the Workflows. One of the workflows has a tag condition/filter, but I cannot get the tags to populate as possible values within drop down. It instead says there are no results found. Is this a bug that is being looked into and has anyone found a solution to this?

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @hereiscole

Good day!

Looks like you are trying to pull up tags under the global workflow.

Unfortunately, the current product behaviour is under the global workflows, the condition block will not populate the ticket tags as they are workspace specific. We will show only the Solution and User/Requester tags under the Global Workflows.

Hope this helps & clarifies! 

If this is not the case, please free feel to let us know, we’ll take it forward from there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi,

I am working on moving departments into their own workgroups and part of the process is recreating some of the Workflows. One of the workflows has a tag condition/filter, but I cannot get the tags to populate as possible values within drop down. It instead says there are no results found. Is this a bug that is being looked into and has anyone found a solution to this?

If you haven’t moved any tyckets to the new Workspace there are no tags there. 
You need to create a new ticket with the tags or move old tickets. 

And as @Chan say the workflow need to be in the workspace to access the tag.