Question

Onboarding Request Visibility in the Support Portal

• 13 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Is there a way to allow all users within our HR department to see all Onboarding requests ? At the moment, when a HR user logs into the support portal and requests a new employee all of the tickets are created and that request is visible in the support portal under onboarding requests. However, if another HR user logs into the support portal they cannot see that onboarding request and they will occasionally submit another request for the same new employee. If there was a way to allow an entire department see all Onboarding requests, that would be awesome but I can’t find anyway to do that. Am I missing something ?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

We have the same requirement. - Bump :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is there a way to allow all users within our HR department to see all Onboarding requests ? At the moment, when a HR user logs into the support portal and requests a new employee all of the tickets are created and that request is visible in the support portal under onboarding requests. However, if another HR user logs into the support portal they cannot see that onboarding request and they will occasionally submit another request for the same new employee. If there was a way to allow an entire department see all Onboarding requests, that would be awesome but I can’t find anyway to do that. Am I missing something ?

You can set so can set so requesters can see department tickets. Not sure if onboard tickets are included into that. 

If they are agents there are new screen for onboard in the agent portal. 

Badge

Yeah, if you set the tickets to see departmental tickets then it will show up in the Open tickets section, but the onboarding screens still have nothing in them. It would be good to see all onboarding requests together. Our HR staff aren’t agents, they use a different method to organize and track work.