Question

Show Kit Items on Multiple Tickets

• 8 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

We’ve recently started using FreshService and I’m working on implementing the employee onboarding.  I’ve set up the stakeholders and they have the ability to select items from the service catalog with the kit that was built in the employee onboarding.

At this point, I’m working on setting up the ticket creation portion on the onboarding.  However, we have a couple people who are part of the initial user setup.  I’m wondering if there’s a way to have the items selected by the stakeholders show up on multiple tickets.  Right now, I have those kit items added to the parent tickets, but I am looking to have the items selected also show up on a couple child tickets.

Originally, I though these may be synced with the Parent-Child Synchronization app, but it doesn’t appear that this can be done that way.  Can this possible be accomplished in some other way such as an automated workflow?

I’ve included a screenshot as an example of what I’m looking at.  The image below shows a couple of the onboarding items that are currently showing up in the parent ticket.  Ultimately, I want to find a way to have these also show up on the child tickets.  If needed, this information can be added as note to the child ticket.  Any ideas?

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I’m in the exact same situation… I will be trying a couple things through workflow and let you know if I find out.