Solved

Can an Admin set and agents Schedules Out Of Office time?

• 8 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

How can I as an Admin set an agent's “Scheduled out of office” time if they have left for leave and forgot to set it? All the instructions I can find are how the agents themselves can set it. There should be a way for an admin to set or remove it in cases like this coorect? 

icon

Best answer by eeha0120 11 March 2024, 18:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

Yes and No.

Currently, there is not way for Admins to schedule it.

But in case Agents forgot it, and Admin could Assume identity of the given Agent, and then set it as the agent.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @Ajax,

Greetings!

As the administrator, I understand you want to set an out-of-office for your agents. As @eeha0120  suggested, assuming their identity would allow you to schedule this.

Alternatively, you may utilize our marketplace application, Out Of Office, to accomplish this task. This app is designed for administrators to efficiently manage tickets that need reassignment to other agents or groups when their colleagues are unavailable. 

Additionally, it allows for configuring automatic replies to customers when they respond to tickets.

I hope this helps. Kindly check this and drop a note here if you need further assistance from us I’d be happy to help.

Happy Freshdesking!