Skip to main content

Our business requires everything to be saved in our ERP system. Sadly this system does not integrate well with 3rd party.

My idea was to have Freshdesk send all ticket contents in an e-mail once our agents change the status to “Resolved”, and then link the e-mail in the right places within our ERP system.

We, however, have not been able to find a way to have Freshdesk send all ticket contents:

• manuals describe a “Forward” action for Automations- this does no longer exist it seems
  • Using a “Forward”-thread in Automations - only “Recent” content is included. For example: we created a ticket yesterday, but only today's public note is included.

The only product we use is Freshdesk.

What am I missing?

But how can I automate this? As manually linking already is a pain, manually forwarding each and every ticket takes too long.

It sounds like you're having a tough time integrating Freshdesk with your ERP system, especially when it comes to sending complete ticket contents via email. While Freshdesk's native automation might have limitations, consider exploring custom solutions or third-party integration tools that could bridge this gap.

For those dealing with urgent situations like financial emergencies, especially if you have bad credit, there are options available to ease the process. Urgent loans for bad credit can provide the necessary funds quickly, even when traditional options seem out of reach. 

By ensuring you have a robust system in place, you can better manage your business needs while also being prepared for any unforeseen financial demands.