Skip to main content

Dear FreshDesk Experts,

Thank you for reading this question. My name is Kevin, and I used to work for an online education company that used FreshDesk for ticketing system.

While I was employed there, my credit card was used for FreshDesk’s billing. Now, I no longer work for the company, and my company email account has been deleted. However, that email account is still associated with the online education company’s FreshDesk site.

Recently, I tried to log into FreshDesk using my company email account. Although I entered the correct password, I was prompted to provide a 6-digit code for two-way authentication. Unfortunately, the company email account has already been deleted.

In this situation, whom at Freshworks or FreshDesk can I contact to verify my identity? I need to remove my credit card information and replace it with the company’s credit card.

Thank you!

Kevin

Greetings @kevin.lu. Thanks for contacting Freshworks community. 

I understand you want to update the credit card information for your previous company. Would you please send an email to billing@freshworks.com so the team can verify and process the request?
You may also consider contacting the account administrator of your Freshdesk account to make the changes.

Thank you.
Sujitha Dhanaseelan.
Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service.