Skip to main content
Question

Total Number of Logged-in hours by Agent

• 11 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I understand there is no ways we can put restriction on Agent Auto-assignment status due to which its gets difficult to calculate total numbers hours agent was logged-in in helpdesk . Looking for possible solution to calculate to tal number of an agent was logged-in system alon gwith his auto-assignment status

2 replies

Hi,

We are missing this feature too, where the platform records the total logged in hours for an agent. 

Are there any suggestions?

Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Greetings @himanshu.c. Thanks for contacting Freshworks community. 

I understand you are interested in obtaining a report on the cumulative hours spent by an agent in online status, which can be accessed through the agent activity report provided from the Pro Plan.
With the Agent Activity report, you can access metrics like total logged time, available time. This will also help you understand how much time each agent is spending assisting customers vs doing other activities like training, attending a meeting and other statuses. 

Here’s an article for your reference:
https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000003809

I hope this helps. 

Thank you.
Sujitha Dhanaseelan.
Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service.