Skip to main content

Hello.

I’m trying to use the forward option in Freshdesk, so when an agent gets a “ticket” in a private conversation and I’m forwarding it, the original sender should be the requester. Unfortunately it’s not working, although the function is enabled in the Administrator settings. Below is the screenshot.

You can see the following:

• the original email comes from szil****@gmail.com
  • the recipient is the agent hor****@**iws.hu
  • the email was forwarded to the support email address
  • the requestor on the right side is hor****@**iws.hu

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Szilárd Horváth

Hi Horvath,

I hope you are doing well :)

I understand that you want the recipient email to be set as contact email for those forwarded emails. Please navigate to admin > channel > email > advanced settings and make sure For forwarded emails, use original sender as requester is toggled on.

In case the issue persists, feel free to respond to this thread :)

Thank you

I have notice that it dose not support all langues.  

The functions picks up the e-mail after the word From: 
English works but I can’t get it to work in Swedish(Från:) on Freshservice ( Freshdesk works ) 

You can test it with changing the word Felado: to From: before you forward the e-mail 

Hello @Daniel Söderlund 

For the feature to work as expected, please make sure the forwarded email matches the following -

1. The email has to be forwarded only by an agent from their mailbox. This will not work if the email was forwarded from any other mailbox or user.
  2. We support this feature only for emails in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish (Freshdesk only).

In case you face issues with Freshservice, we suggest you write an email to support@freshservice.com and our support team will help you on the resolution.

Feel free to drop a note here for any further queries. 

Cheers,

Hello @Daniel Söderlund 

For the feature to work as expected, please make sure the forwarded email matches the following -

1. The email has to be forwarded only by an agent from their mailbox. This will not work if the email was forwarded from any other mailbox or user.
  2. We support this feature only for emails in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish (Freshdesk only).

In case you face issues with Freshservice, we suggest you write an email to support@freshservice.com and our support team will help you on the resolution.

Feel free to drop a note here for any further queries. 

Cheers,

In Freshdesk 🙂 Should add the same to Freshservice ;)  

I just liked to add what I have seen 

Sure, @Daniel Söderlund. We value your feedback. :)