Solved

forward an email into ticket Italian

• 31 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi,

This article explains that the forwarding feature is only available for some languages.
https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/37541-forward-and-convert-your-support-emails-to-tickets-in-freshdesk )
Is there the possibility that it will also be introduced for the Italian language? possibly I can get around the obstacle by changing the language in my panel? 

icon

Best answer by Keer 31 May 2021, 12:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @MBraga, I hope you are doing well today.

Yes, you are right. The forwarding option from private mailbox is not yet available in Italian language. The good news is we have already taken this up as a feature request and we’ll post the updates here in the thread once the feature is live.

As of now, you can change the language of your mailbox (and the agent’s mailbox) to one of the supported languages for this to work. Also, navigate to Admin → Email → Advanced settings and confirm once if the following option is enabled: 

Forwarding mails from private mailbox

​Once you do this, when a customer writes to any of your agents, they can simply forward the mail the your support email address and the ticket would be created on behalf of the customer. 

Irrespective of the language, if mails are forwarded from a non-agent mailbox to your support address, they would be created as tickets with agent’s email as the requester. 

If you have further queries on the same, please post them here and we’d be glad to help. Thanks!