Welcome to the Public Sector- London User Network Forum

• 9 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hello and Welcome to Public Sector- London User Network Forum!

This is your place to connect and engage with your user network community from London from the Public Sector.

We believe there’s nothing more unstoppable than when people come together.

Our mission is to create a user group of diverse individuals who will support, challenge, and inspire one another by providing a platform for networking, mentorship, and development. We encourage you to share your knowledge, ask questions, participate in discussions and become an integral part of this community. 

Now, it’s time for some introductions!!

Go ahead and introduce yourself and let everyone get to know you. Here are some optional prompts to help you:

1. A little bit about you and what you do (need not be restricted to what you do professionally)
  2. Why you do what you do?
  3. What brought you here to this community?
  4. Share anything happy/ funny/ embarrassing that has happened to you
  5. Describe yourself in one word

Feel free to add photographs or anything that you’d like to share with all of us! (Always have time for some doggo pictures!) 

Sharing some quick links for our new members:

1. More about the Freshworks User Network
  2. Join the Public Sector- London User Network to stay updated of all the upcoming events
  3. Interested in leading a user network? Apply to be a Leader

Once again, thank you for joining this forum. Cheers!

2 replies

Badge

Thank you for the warm welcome to the Public Sector- London User Network Forum! As a member of this forum, I am excited to be part of a community focused on the public sector in London. I look forward to engaging in discussions, sharing knowledge, and learning from other members who are passionate about public service and making a positive impact in our city.

Being part of a user network forum offers a valuable opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, exchange ideas, and collaborate on topics related to the public sector. Whether it's discussing best practices, addressing challenges, or exploring innovative solutions, I believe this forum will foster a supportive and enriching environment.

As we come together to share our expertise and experiences, I hope we can collectively contribute to the improvement and advancement of public services in London. Let's embrace open dialogue, mutual respect, and the spirit of collaboration to create a valuable resource for everyone involved.

Thank you for the warm welcome to the Public Sector- London User Network Forum! Being part of this community focused on the public sector in London is truly exciting. I eagerly anticipate engaging in discussions, exchanging knowledge, and learning from fellow members who share a passion for public service and making a positive impact in our city.

Participating in a user network forum presents a valuable opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, collaborate on public sector topics, and exchange innovative ideas. From best practices to overcoming challenges, I am confident that this forum will nurture a supportive and enriching environment.

As we unite to share our expertise and experiences, my hope is that together, we can contribute to the enhancement and progression of public services in London. Embracing open dialogue, mutual respect, and a collaborative spirit, we can create a valuable resource for everyone involved. Let's work together to make a difference!