Question

Conditions for Onboarding Form

• 8 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I am building an onboarding workflow in workflow automator. When attempting to use conditions, I cannot reference any information from the submitted onboarding form except when I am using Slack or email. I need to access the information from the ticket to create conditions. Any help on the matter would be appreciated. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello @sheriseg are you using the freshservice onboarding module? If so, you can access the variables of the request form using the Onboarding placeholders found here.

If your onboarding request is just an individual service item then you can access the values here. Search for the service item title.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Zach, these placeholders are only available for sending an email, but are not available for creating conditions in Freshservice

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I’m sorry @sheriseg, I missed the part referencing only the conditional blocks. You are right, there are no Employee Onboarding module specific placeholders available in a standard conditional block, however if you change the block to use Expressions then you can access those placeholders. Hope that helps!