Question

Hiding Service Items With the Ability to Add Into Parent Service Item

• 7 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

We have created an event scheduling service item that involves multiple stakeholders. This service item includes child service items within the request. We need to hide 3 of those service items from all service items list but keep available within the service request. 

I found this in another similar post which allows us to hide the category these three items are in, but the items are still visible in all items list.

/* Catalog: Hide LAST category in list */
#categories-list > li:last-child{
visibility: hidden;
}

My question is, is there a similar entry we can put into the style sheet, that would hide those specific service items as well in addition to the category?

Thanks much and Cheers!

-Chris

1 reply

Badge

I have the same issue after inputing this to hide the last category. Following the same logic we would have to hide the All Service Items category, but that is likely problematic in needing to choose a default symbolic link to a custom category.

An example of code to hide individual $items or all items from a $categoryname in the All Service Items page would be useful.  That or some requestor group nesting option in items for bundle visibility only.