Solved

"Move" command missing on Android app?

• 26 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I have noticed a feature difference between the iPhone and Android apps. It seems on iPhone tickets can be moved between workspaces, and on Android they cannot. Does anyone know where this feature lives on Android? Is it realy not present?

See screenshots from iPhone and Android below. the android user is an admin across all workplaces and, and is an account admin. It’s me, I have all the permissions. The iPhone user also has admin perms in the workspace they are in, but not accross all workspaces. My point is the Android user has higher permissions than the iPhone user. 

iPhone Screenshot
Android Screenshot

icon

Best answer by Jonahwills 10 November 2023, 15:25

View original

1 reply

Badge

The ability to move tickets between workspaces is not currently available in the Android app. This feature is available in the iPhone app, but it is not yet available on Android.

The developers are aware of this feature request and are working on adding it to the Android app in the future. However, there is no specific timeline for when this feature will be available.

In the meantime, you can move tickets between workspaces on Android by using the web app. To do this, go to the web app and log in to your account. Then, click on the "Workspaces" tab and select the workspace that you want to move the ticket to. Finally, click on the "Move" button and select the ticket that you want to move.