Solved

undocumented placeholder

• 28 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi all,

where can i find a information about placeholders, that are e.g. used in email notifications, but that are not selectable via the insert placeholder {} button?
e.g. in the approval email notification for tickets a placeholder named  {{approval.member.name}} is used. i cannot find this in the ones to chose from. so if i delete that i am afraid i might never ever find that again. nor know of others that exist that might be helpful.

e.g. i was looking for a placeholder that puts the new “approve / recject” buttons on a different location in an approval email than at the very bottom.

br,

Günther

icon

Best answer by Ammar KB 9 October 2023, 07:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

Unfortunately, that is not updated. FreshWorks need to update it.

You may ask support help for this.

@alyssia.correa , which is the right way to request maintenance and update of these KBs?

List of Dynamic Placeholders : Freshservice

Global Placeholders : Freshservice

Should it be done through support too?

TIA.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello @eeha0120 - thank you for brining this to my attention

@Stague71 - I’ve flagged someone from the team and they will get back soon as possible.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Stague71 ,

Hope you are well,

Right now we do not have an option to choose the Placeholder for “Approve/Reject” button as they’re embedded in the Backend when the “Email Approval Checkbox” is checked “true”

So by default it would go to the bottom-most of the Email:

Also regarding the Placeholders, You may find the Last Approvers name and the comments in the Workflow Placeholders. But some of them tend to have been removed, and we need to update our Solution-base. Apologies for not being of much help there!

@eeha0120 Thank you for pointing out! You can reach out to Support and they will have this moved to the right team to have them updated.