Question

Workflow Automator Condition Routing

• 13 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi, hope someone can help on this.

I have a workflow that is reading from a custom object, and needs to complete actions based on the content.  However, If a condition is true and I break away from the main route, I need to return back to the main route after executing the actions.  See sample below.

Otherwise it seems like any additional logic I have, I have to duplicate off every condition.  Any thoughts?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Yes you have to duplicate everything…….

it is something i have expressed with Freshservice and needs to change…

for now… you need to duiplicate everything. 

Badge

Thanks

That's disappointing, I was hoping I had missed something….

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi, hope someone can help on this.

I have a workflow that is reading from a custom object, and needs to complete actions based on the content.  However, If a condition is true and I break away from the main route, I need to return back to the main route after executing the actions.  See sample below.

Otherwise it seems like any additional logic I have, I have to duplicate off every condition.  Any thoughts?

ya a goto action would have been nice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

It really is unfortunate that this functionality doesn’t exist. We have some pretty complex workflows that would could be simplified with a goto function. Saving hours and hours of our administrator’s time and effort.

Here is the lastest feature request posted from the Ideas Portal. @leelittler be sure to upvote this so that we can get it in front of the product teams