CC recipients not taken over when replying to e-mail

• 24 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

When clicking on reply to an email, the contacts in cc are removed which is not helping our agents to work effectively.

Also, if another email contact (B) responds in a ticket attributed to one contact (A), clicking on respond will only address the email to A and no longer to B.

→ It would be helpful if this could be changed so that clicking on reply is addressing the email to the last sender and if Freshworks can build int the function "Reply to all". 

Freshworks communicated to us that this would need to be planned as an enhancement, but that unfortunately, there was not a substancial number of requests to prioritize this item which we found surprising as this seems to be a basic functionality.

It would be great if we could therefore get support from this community to put emphasis on the prioritization of this item. Thanks a lot in advance! 

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

Sounds a little bit odd.

I’d suggest to submit a case to support in order they check your instance, as replying should include all users (Requester as well as CC’ed).

Regards,

Badge +1

Hi, I agree - it is a bit odd, we already submitted a case twice though for them to check this, but the answer was that this would be an enhancement to be planned on their roadmap and that to increase the chance of prioritization, they would require more requests coming in for this particular feature. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Oh. I see.

You may check here:

Freshworks Ideas | Freshworks Community

And see if an Idea already exists, or you can create one, and share the link so we could vote.

You may also try to contact directly to the Developers in their community, and elaborate the need. They might even consider it faster:

Latest Ideas topics - Freshworks Developer Community

Regards,

Badge +1

Hi, thanks a lot for the help and useful tips! Really appreciate it.

I found the following first Idea that relate to our case and created the second one to summarize our request:

Thanks again and looking forward to the upvotes! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi, thanks a lot for the help and useful tips! Really appreciate it.

I found the following first Idea that relate to our case and created the second one to summarize our request:

Thanks again and looking forward to the upvotes! 

Voted!