Skip to main content

Analytics Filters

• 20 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi Everyone

I’m hoping to create a one pager report for our account managers to show ticket & survey scores, but I’ve noticed that if I have ticket and Survey stats on the same page I can’t add any useful Interactive filters (just a date range)

If I take the Survey  widget away, I can now use lots of useful filters.

Has anyone else seen this/found a solution for it?

I know I can separate the survey widget onto a different page, but would be better if I can everything on one page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @RobCrossHM , thanks for your query! Tagging @srikanthkarunakaran @Amrit Mishra to help you with the right solution!

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thanks @alyssia.correa 

For reference, I’m trying to add a customer and date filter, so nothing unusual.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @RobCrossHM :

I understand your concern to have the desired metrics in same report, am afraid you are referring to Freshdesk.

Can you please post the same in our Freshdesk forum, so our team can able to help you out, as this is a Freshchat forum.

Link to Freshdesk: https://community.freshworks.com/analytics-reports-dashboards-11351

Thanks for understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks @srikanthkarunakaran - for the update. I’ll move it for now but we’d please request our members to mark it in the correct forum to get the right help

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I’d already created a post in the right group so there’s a duplicate.  If you need to this one can be deleted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @RobCrossHM - I moved the topic to Freshdesk, so not an issue. I will check if there’s a duplicate and delete. @hemanth.ramya please can you help Rob with his query.