Skip to main content
Question

Filtering Report based on Business Hours

• 2 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I’m trying to create a report to show tickets created across our business hours, but it does not allow me to specify business hours or remove the hours that are not applicable, so instead of the report showing 7am - 5pm, it shows every hour of the day, despite no activity. Is there a way around this, as it doesn’t seem logical for this not to be possible?

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Adz Is there a specific reason why you want to exclude the tickets in the non-business hours? From the screenshot you’ve shared, it looks like you do get a few tickets outside the 7 am-5 pm window.

Badge +1

@Adz Is there a specific reason why you want to exclude the tickets in the non-business hours? From the screenshot you’ve shared, it looks like you do get a few tickets outside the 7 am-5 pm window.

Yes, I want to review activity within business hours, to ensure we have an appropriate level of staff based on demand. The 10 tickets received out of hours are not relevant, as we have no staff available. I’m very surprised we can’t filter the graphic to only show certain time frames. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Adz We have a metric called ‘#Tickets created’. We will need to create an ‘in business hours’ version of this metric. Please log an idea for this requirement here.