Question

How to show my team the amount of time they've booked per ticket for the day

• 16 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hi, My agents key time to each ticket during the day.  They need to review this data at the end of the day.

However, there’s a 45 minute delay between time being keyed and the new Analytics being populated by which time they have left for the day.

The legacy reports didn’t have this issue.

Does anyone have a solution to my issue?  Any integrations?  or ways around this?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

That's something Freshworks is working on.

As a matter of fact, at the beginning, the delay un updating Analytics was more than 1 hour (I counted once 2 hours, but that was some time ago).

Yes, legacy report was Real time, because it was an internal option (Analytics is a separate solution integrated with Fresh products).

So, we gotta wait until they manage to, hopefully, reduce that time.

Regards,

Badge +2

So no answer then?  quite dissapointing.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

So no answer then?  quite dissapointing.

Hi.

An answer was provided.

Regards,

Badge +2

An answer which confirms that the product isn't good enough, how can freshdesk think a delay like this is acceptable. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

This a mainly customers-run (like you) community forum.

I'd suggest to submit a support case in order to get directly to FreshWorks with your concern, which is totally valid. Most of us have the same requirement as you do regarding this.

They might provide technical background on the root cause for this or even provide an ETA for lowering that time.

Regards,

Badge +2

@simmondsjon We are aware of the reported issue, and the requirement is well understood. Moving towards a near real-time analytics experience is on our roadmap. This is, however, not planned for a specific quarterly release as of now.