Unresolved Tickets metric only showing 50 datapoints

• 29 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hey Community,

do you also experience some weird behavior of the “Unresolved Tickets” metric?
So this metric is a historic metric and shows number of unresolved tickets per day, week, month (depending on how you group by).
So when I want to have it grouped by day, I only get 50 datapoints (last 50 days).
The “Resolved Tickets” metric instead shows me the complete time filter:

So you may think, there is no data before July 11th, but when I filter for example for Date Range Dimension = May 1st to July 1st, I get the last 50 days before July 1st.
And if I change to getting data from the last 2 yeary and group by week, I get the last 50 weeks. 

So always 50 datapoints - Do you experience the same?

I’ve already made a ticket with FD Support, but they are just guessing around.

Hope to find help here!

Best,

Thomas

3 replies

Badge +1

I opened a ticket in October of 2023 and in December was told that this was by design and they only supported 50 datapoints-- makes the report pretty much worthless if you’re looking for quarterly or annual summaries to present.  I suggested maybe they should make that limit known in the documentation or to address.

I posted a suggestion via their mechanism here:

Freshdesk Reporting for "Service Desk Trends" completely inaccurate beyond 50 days on unresolved tickets | Freshworks Community

--John

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

I opened a ticket in October of 2023 and in December was told that this was by design and they only supported 50 datapoints-- makes the report pretty much worthless if you’re looking for quarterly or annual summaries to present.  I suggested maybe they should make that limit known in the documentation or to address.

I posted a suggestion via their mechanism here:

Freshdesk Reporting for "Service Desk Trends" completely inaccurate beyond 50 days on unresolved tickets | Freshworks Community

--John

Thank you very much for the letting us know.

Regards,

Elvis

Badge

Thank you for posting - Already upvoted it.