Skip to main content

Freddy AI Listening & Learning Community: Share your Freddy Onboarding and Usage Experience!

• 9 August 2024
  • 6 replies
Freddy AI Listening & Learning Community: Share your Freddy Onboarding and Usage Experience!

Opportunity to share and learn about your Freddy Copilot experiences!

Hello, hello!

I’m back after a long time, and it’s so good to hear from all of you! This time, we want to hear about your experience setting up and using our Freddy capabilities (Freddy Copilot or Self-Service).

Did you have any of those ‘aha!’ moments while setting up or training or using our Freddy capabilities? Your clever tricks and innovative approaches could be the key to helping others unlock Freddy's full potential in their workplaces.

🤷🏾‍♂️Why do we want to know?

🔵There’s nothing better than peer-to-peer learning that comes from experience and we’d love to facilitate that for our community.

🔵We’d like to hear what could be made better to ensure you, as our customer, are getting all that you need to use our products and different capabilities to the fullest extent and also realize value from it.

🔵We want to help our customers who haven’t yet used Freddy reap its benefits, and your experiences and best practices could be very helpful for them!

🙋🏾‍♀️Who is it for?

All Freddy users (Copilot or Self Service), from the advanced users to those who have recently started adopting it – if you’ve got some tips and best practices for smoother adoption of the different features, we’d love to hear those from you! Your experiences are invaluable!

🎀What’s in it for you?

💡Your tips and experiences might be the game changer for someone else!

📖Be a part of the community where we want to instill peer-to-peer sharing and learning.

😄Help make the Freddy onboarding and adoption experience for you and others like you!

🤔How to participate?

It's easy and fun! Just reply to this thread with your top tips, tricks, or best practices for adopting and maximizing Freddy AI in your workplace. Whether it's a detailed step-by-step write-up, a unique use case, or a strategy for team buy-in, we want to hear it all! Feel free to be as detailed as you like – screenshots, step-by-step guides, or even short video demos are all welcome!

Bonus: Quick Survey

If you have an extra minute, we'd also love your input on our quick survey about the onboarding experience. Your responses will help us refine our resources for new users. TAKE SURVEY!

Let's create a treasure trove of Freddy AI wisdom together! Start sharing your success secrets below, and don't forget to check out what others are posting – you might discover your next favorite Freddy hack!

P.S. Know a colleague who's a Freddy pro? Tag them or share this post to get even more great insights flowing!

Great to hear you’re back and ready to share! I’m excited to contribute my experiences with Freddy Copilot—definitely had a few ‘aha!’ moments setting it up. I’ll get my tips and best practices over to you shortly!

Tagging some of our community members into this discussion to get their feedback on our Freddy AI capabilities, if they’ve had any experience using it.

@afautley @mbutler @Daniel Söderlund @PatrickMurphy @MarkMcChlery @leelittler @rchao @ChrisMelo @maureen.mclaughlin @gfecteau @parthi3338 @Jethin 1276 @Ikbal.a @fabio ribeiro @zachary.king @eeha0120 @DanielRuff 

Hi @Kamakshi V 

We are not using it at the moment. We will start the onboarding project for Freddy AI in Freshdesk within the next couple of months. I will be happy to share more details afterwards.

AI is really chnaging the whole era
by the way very good article

Great to hear you’re back and ready to share! I’m excited to contribute my experiences with Freddy Copilot—definitely had a few ‘aha!’ moments setting it up. I’ll get my tips and best practices over to you shortly!

I find your writing style really awesome….

We evaluated Freddy Copilot but we have so few tickets and mostly Service Requests that are automated by workflows that we didn’t find it right for us at this point.  I’m still watching and following it closely to see when that needle moves for us.