Skip to main content
Question

MS teams - Orch not working for guests

• 22 August 2024
  • 3 replies

We have an automator which can add users to Microsoft Teams. Recently this automator stopped working for adding guest users to a teams environment. For normal users the automator succeeds, but as soon as an azure guest user is requested, the flow stops working during the add member to team action.

The output of the ‘MS teams -orch’/ ‘Add Member To team’ is 

Can not find anything in logging on the Azure side, off course the team_id and user_id are correct and the guest user is active.

I would appreciate any help pointing me to the right direction, 

Hi @bleeuwen ,

I hope you are doing well :)

I understand that you are facing with MS teams automator. Can you please let us know if you require any assistance with Freshdesk on this matter. In case you are planning to integrate Freshdesk with MS team in that case you can make use of https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/232273-the-microsoft-teams-app 

Feel free to respond to this thread for any queries :)

Thank you

Hi @mahendarsingh 

We already contacted support, but after weeks we did not find the solutions. Now we have changed the flow to a different connecter (add user to group instead of teams) which also works for us.

Thank you for the update. 

Feel free to DM me the ticket id in case you required further assistance on this integration.