bug: priority color displaying incorrectly in mobile app v3.8.1 for Android

• 6 March 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

We are still having this issue, using version 3.8.4 of the mobile app.

We tried 4 or 5 different smartphones, and the problem is present in every of them.

The issue is with the priority color of the tickets.

In the list view, a thin color bar appears before every ticket, and the color changes depending on the priority of the ticket. However, when we enter to view the details of a ticket, the color shown is always the same (green, low priority), with any ticket, even those with medium or high prority.

I've attached a couple of screenshots to show the problem.

Anyone else noticed this?

ticket-detail_31213.pngticket-list_31213.png

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello Santiago,

Thanks for posting this on our community forums. I tried using the app on my account and the priority indicator works fine for me on the ticket page. Can you please try a re-install of the app and see if that works for you?

Cheers!

Badge +1

Hello Aravind, thank you for your time.

I've already tried to reinstall the app but the problem remains.

Actually, it's been a problem we have since we started using the mobile app. Most of our team members have even changed their smartphones a couple of times, but the problems have always remained. It's really weird. 

We always used Android. Right now we use the app in a Huawei P9 Lite and a Huawei P10. Before that we used the app in a Samsung S6, a Moto G3, and a Sony Xperia. The problem was always there.

In case it helps to find the cause, let me add a small detail: in the moment we enter the ticket detail page, for a fraction of a second the color bar shows the correct color, but then it's overwrited to green (always green). It's weird. It's a very short moment, and then the color is set to green. I'll upload a short video if it helps.

Regards,

Santiago.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

That's really strange,Santiago. I tried to recreate this on a couple of instances but failed to do so. It will really helpful if you can send across a video capture of the issue. You'll receive an email with the reference to the support ticket created for this issue and you can reply back with the video .

Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Further troubleshooting results reveal that this behaviour is a bug occurring when the agent profile language is set to Spanish

I'll update you on the plans on how we're going to handle this.

Cheers!