Skip to main content

We have the below form to order a mobile phone but would like to set up a workflow where if they answer no to the circled questions it will send them an email with information about 8x8 instead. Within the workflow builder I cannot find any placeholders where I can create a condition that checks the answers of the circled questions in the form below. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated 😊

Hey @jav.hussain2001 - We just noticed your query was under the Freshdesk forum, moved it to the correct one. @Daniel Söderlund - any thoughts here?

We have the below form to order a mobile phone but would like to set up a workflow where if they answer no to the circled questions it will send them an email with information about 8x8 instead. Within the workflow builder I cannot find any placeholders where I can create a condition that checks the answers of the circled questions in the form below. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated 😊

All fields are placeholders you need to search for them in some cases. 

When you get the list of placeholders you have something called Service items. 

Click on that and then you have search function, there will you find the placeholders for al fields. 

This can be setup in 2 ways. 

Condition

Ticket → Items → search for the service item → under the line you have the option to select extra conditions. Select the drop down and the value you want. 

Second is to use a expression in the condition, 

‘{{placeholder}}’ == ‘No’ || ‘{{placeholder2}}’ == ‘No’

Then you have an action node with a e-mail as an action, 

Thanks so much @Daniel Söderlund for your quick response. I hope this helps @jav.hussain2001 - please let us know if there’s any further assistance you need!