Skip to main content

I’ve been using Freshdesk now for 18 months and it’s great. We’re really seeing the benefits and starting to onboard more clients and products. 

However, with expanding this is now throwing up some problems as the products differ. 

For example I have two products, Product 1 where I want customers to sign up to the portal and have multiple interactions. Product 2, I want the customer to share information one a singular transaction and nothing more. 

The problem stems from the activation email, it will email both customers after 5 minutes and invite them to sign up.

Product 1 has a need for this activation email, Product 2 does not and this creates confusion. 

If we could skip activation email via the automations (like we skip notification email) this will help solve my problem. 

Hi @Mr.Southern86,

Greetings from Freshworks Community!

All contacts will be created and associated under one Helpdesk, not based on Product, so it is not possible to skip activation emails based on Product. However, this can be taken as feedback for our future roadmap -https://community.freshworks.com/ideas

We would consider the ideas posted based on the votes that come up for our future route plan.

Cheers,
Sneha.