Question

Business Agents and Onboarding?

• 4 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I have a few different Workspaces set up because I want to make sure that all of our different areas for ticketing purposes are streamlined within different areas of the software.

I currently have a separate HR Workspace set up mainly for Onboarding/Offboarding purposes.  Through the Onboarding Flow, I am going to have the ticket be created in that specific HR Workspace.  The following screenshot is to give you an idea of how it’s set up:

We obtained the Business Agent licenses for these Onboarding purposes, because the HR/Training teams will only need to handle simple tickets/tasks.  The caveat here is that I’m unable to add them to an Agent group in the “Primary” Workspace (in order for them to raise the requests on the portal), because apparently Business Agents can’t be part of “IT” Workspaces.  But now, because they are technically “Agents,” I also can’t add them to a requester group!

Am I missing something here??

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Just an update…… I don’t know what I was doing but I figured out I was able to add their Agent Group from the HR Workspace to the Onboarding initiators….. doh🤦🏻