Skip to main content

I was wondering if there is a way to add icons to my Freshdesk solution articles to give it a more engaging look.

Greetings @Nkubana. Thanks for contacting Freshworks community. 

I understand that you want to upload images for article icons. At the moment, you can only upload icon images for categories and folders, not for articles. Please be assured that we have already passed this feedback along to our team. You will receive emails about future enhancements once they are rolled out.

Thank you.
Sujitha Dhanaseelan.
Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service.

How can I add the icon images to my categories?

To add icons to your solution articles, you can typically do so by editing the content within your article editor. Most content management systems (CMS) allow you to insert icons either by uploading images or using icon libraries like Font Awesome. Icons can visually enhance your articles by making key points stand out or improving navigation, helping users quickly identify important information. Check out additional details by clicking this link.

To add icons to your solution articles, use a CMS with icon libraries like Font Awesome or upload custom images. Icons can highlight key points, improve navigation, and make your content more engaging.

Similarly, for presenting the "Gold Rate in Qatar," icons can visually represent price trends. Using simple icons to show increases or decreases helps users quickly grasp market changes and make informed decisions. Check out additional details by clicking this link.