Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

We use a custom dark theme for our Freshdesk help portal, and while logged in, in the ticket view, our users see the CSAT module on the right with a white background, which makes it too aggressive and text not visible (see the screenshot below).

I currently don’t have access to development time to help me, so I wonder if I could change it somehow myself having access to the “edit theme” functions as the Admin of our Freshdesk system.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Merci 💙

Hi @alyssia.correa and @Kamakshi V 

Hope you’re doing amazing this week.

It seems this inquiry was posted under FreshService, but refers to FreshDesk.

Could you please move it accordingly?

Regards,

Elvis

Dear @eeha0120, thank you and sorry about it!
I wanted to just delete the topic and repost it correctly or edit the category, but I see no options for either of the actions.

Oops! 🙈
I guess it’s best to wait for the assistance that you’ve requested :)

The topic has been moved to Freshdesk @AleksSK @eeha0120 ! Thank you for the prompt !!

Hi @AleksSK,

Greetings from Freshworks Community!

It appears that you are using the Chrome extension for Freshdesk. The native dark theme is still a feature request on our end. Since this is a Chrome extension that was not developed by us, we do not have control over it.

Hope this clarifies your concerns.

Cheers,
Sneha

Hey @Sneha Kandasamy, thank you for getting back to me!

We’re not using any Chrome extensions, it’s a custom theme for Freshdesk.

I was just wondering if there could be any code or script that I could put into the “Ticket view” part of the theme to change the color of the CSAT module :)

@AleksSK, Could you provide information on how you acquired this custom theme? Was it purchased from a third-party vendor?

@AleksSK, Could you provide information on how you acquired this custom theme? Was it purchased from a third-party vendor?

Yes, exactly, it was purchased from a third-party vendor. And then, I think, it was adjusted by out FE developers as well :)

In that case, I am afraid that we do not have scope over the code as this was not developed by Freshdesk. Kindly reach out to the respective vendors and they will be able to help you with this, @AleksSK.