Question

Changing From Email for Change Module Only

• 13 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

For the email notifications that get sent either through the workflow automator or the email notifications built in FreshService, I want to be able to send using xxx@company.com , but it defaults to using the primary mailbox. Is there a way to update this?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

For the email notifications that get sent either through the workflow automator or the email notifications built in FreshService, I want to be able to send using xxx@company.com , but it defaults to using the primary mailbox. Is there a way to update this?

You need to add the e-mail as mail box in freshservice to use it in automations. 

You can use the action to stop standard notification to be sent out. 

Badge

You need to add the e-mail as mail box in freshservice to use it in automations. 

Hi Daniel, lets say I just want to change the from email address for anything regarding changes. CAB approval, change closed/submitted. Is there a way to update it just for this?

Additionally, I assume the action you are referring to can be found in the workflow Automator? If so, what action would be selected?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Daniel, lets say I just want to change the from email address for anything regarding changes. CAB approval, change closed/submitted. Is there a way to update it just for this?

Additionally, I assume the action you are referring to can be found in the workflow Automator? If so, what action would be selected?

Please ignore me, looked again and I don’t see any way to do this. It will use the default for the Workspace.