Skip to main content

Hi, is there any way that we upload custom font type into Freshdesk? Because we want to follow our company’s font to reply the customer. but the font is not in the default list. 

Hello @Christina H,

Welcome to Freshworks Community. I hope you are doing well:)

Regarding your concern, Freshdesk provides various font stylings that can be used while composing messages/replies to your customers. You can navigate to Admin > General settings > Helpdesk, choose the required font in the Agent portal default font preference option and save the changes. Apart from that, I’m afraid you wouldn’t be able to upload custom font for Agent Portal. But you can post your ideas or feedback here where our Product team would be able to take this forward.

Feel free to drop in a note with any concerns, and we’d be happy to help:)

Happy Freshdesking!!

Hey @Christina H ! This was a point I raised a few months ago and one I do think would be really useful to have in the future. Brands love to have their own unique identity and this would help to strengthen that! Fingers crossed it gets considered soon!

I agree with the above. Roboto is our brand font and Freshdesk is great to allow us to add our branding colours and logo but this is so outdated now not to include additional options for font branding too.

We also need this feature! We want our communication to be in line with our brand and for that, we need to upload our own font. Any updates on this @Juliana Rozario? thanks!

We also need this and considering alternative solutions because of this. It’s not acceptable for us to have a customer support portal and knowledge base that is not on brand with the rest of our business.

To insert a custom font type into the [Agent portal default font preference] email reply, follow these steps:

1. Go to the portal's settings.
  2. Navigate to email templates or preferences.
  3. Edit the default email reply template.
  4. Use HTML/CSS to specify your custom font type within the template.
  5. Save the changes.

Ensure the custom font is accessible to recipients, either via a web-safe font or by linking to a hosted font file.

Hi Freshdesk doesn’t support custom fonts directly. You might need to use CSS in your theme or consult their support for alternative solutions.

To use a custom font in your B2B email replies, first upload the font file online or install it locally. Then, include CSS to reference the custom font in your email template or editor. Always test for compatibility across different email clients and include fallback fonts to handle any rendering issues.

To use a custom font in your B2B email replies, first upload the font file online or install it locally. Then, include CSS to reference the custom font in your email template or editor. Always test for compatibility across different email clients and include fallback fonts to handle any rendering issues.

​​​​​​
How do you do this? Can you give screenshots?

This is so important for my company to get. We even have campaigns where we ask our employees to fix their own signature

To insert a custom font type into the [Agent portal default font preference] email reply, follow these steps:

1. Go to the portal's settings.
  2. Navigate to email templates or preferences.
  3. Edit the default email reply template.
  4. Use HTML/CSS to specify your custom font type within the template.
  5. Save the changes.

Ensure the custom font is accessible to recipients, either via a web-safe font or by linking to a hosted font file.

But how? Can you give an example on step 4.?