Skip to main content

We have a lot of companies that are no longer with us and contacts that are no longer with the companies. We dont want to delete them as we require the history.

Currently we put a ‘z’ in front of the company name or client name, however when searching these listings come up so not really efficient.

Are we able to archive these companies/contacts it would make things a lot easier. 

Hi @Michelle Green,

Greetings from Freshworks community and Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the archival option is only available for tickets and not for contacts or companies.However, you can post your requirement on Freshworks Ideas. Based on the number of upvotes, our product team will consider this for future enhancement.

Hi Michelle,

I hope you are doing well :)

I understand that you want to archive contacts.  I'm afraid we do not support that feature at the moment. However, I will pass this feedback to the product team and we will definitely make some noise when this feature gets released. 

As a workaround you can use tags in contacts and filter contacts using tags 

Feel free to respond to this thread for any queries :)

Thank you

Thanks the issue is you cant export filtered results which I also need to do.  

Hi @Michelle Green ,

Currently, customer segments are used to set up automations and manage the visibility of solution articles for specific segments. To address any additional features or enhancements you have in mind, we recommend posting your suggestion on the Freshworks Ideas page. This allows our product team to review and consider it for future updates.

I will also create a ticket on your behalf to pass the feedback to our product team.