Skip to main content

We have a ticket that is autogenerated and sent with a weekly report. No one mans the email that it sends from so we want to make sure these still hit the first response SLA and I can set up an automation to do so, but is there a way with the Workflow Automator or any other tools in FS so that an email response isn’t sent to this address?

We have a ticket that is autogenerated and sent with a weekly report. No one mans the email that it sends from so we want to make sure these still hit the first response SLA and I can set up an automation to do so, but is there a way with the Workflow Automator or any other tools in FS so that an email response isn’t sent to this address?

In Freshservice you have a action in the workflow(WFA) that prevent new ticket notification to be sent out.  But other then then that you need to build your own notification WFA and skip the built in. 

@alyssia.correa please move this ticket :) 

Yes, you can suppress email notifications for a specific ticket in various ticketing systems. Here’s a general approach you might take, depending on your ticketing system:

1. Workflow Automation: Use your ticketing system's workflow automation to modify the behavior of the specific ticket. For example, you can set conditions that prevent email notifications for certain tickets or statuses.

2. Email Notifications Settings: Check the email notification settings in your ticketing system. Some systems allow you to configure rules or filters to suppress notifications based on ticket conditions, categories, or email addresses.

3. Custom Scripts: If your ticketing system supports custom scripts or API integration, you could write a script to automatically suppress notifications for specific tickets or email addresses.

4. Email Filters: If the email is being sent to a specific address, you could configure email filters or rules to ignore or automatically process emails from that address.

5. Support Documentation: Consult the support documentation or help resources of your specific ticketing system (e.g., Freshservice, Zendesk, ServiceNow) for detailed instructions on managing email notifications and automations.

If you provide the name of the ticketing system you're using, I can give more specific guidance.

4o mini