Question

ready-made theme, where i can get it

• 12 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi Team.

I a fresh fresdesk user.

Can any buddy give me advice where i can get free ready-made theme for my new portal ?

Thanks in advance

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Samuel.

Try giving a look to this:

list of free themes | Freshworks Community

Hope this helps.

Regards,

need help with this too

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

need help with this too

Hi.

Wasn’t the previous list helpful?

Regards,

Try searching for list of themes in the community portal.

Badge

Here are some places where you can find free ready-made themes for Freshdesk:

• The Freshdesk Themes Gallery: This is the official repository for Freshdesk themes, and it includes a number of free themes to choose from.
  • Helpdesk Theme: This website offers a variety of free and paid Freshdesk themes, including some that are specifically designed for different industries.
  • ThemeForest: This marketplace offers a wide variety of themes for different types of websites, including Freshdesk. There are a number of free Freshdesk themes available on ThemeForest, but you'll need to create an account to download them.

Once you've found a theme that you like, you can download it and install it on your Freshdesk portal. To do this, go to Admin > Portals and click on Customize Portal. Then, click on the Themes tab and click on the Add Theme button. Select the theme file that you downloaded and click on the Upload button.

Once the theme has been uploaded, you can select it and click on the Save button. Your portal will now be updated with the new theme.

I hope this helps!