Question

Unique answer CSAT

• 9 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, guys! Are you okay?

I got a question and a suggestion about CSAT. 

I perceive the customer can answer the same quest many times, for example, in this ticket we sent CSAT one time and the people could answer two times. It’s a tool normal behavior?

If yes, I believe this can to disturb agent performance data. We liked the person should be abble to reply just one time for more accurate data.

I will be thankful if someone tell me how to configure (if have option) or considerate like a improvement suggestion.

Best regards.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,

I think this is an issue where if the automation runs on something like ‘x’ hours since resolved. If it is resolved multiple times then the automation rule can run multiple times as well.

The method I used to avoid this was:

Firstly by adding a new Ticket Checkbox type Ticket Field. I named this ‘CSAT Sent’.

I updated the CSAT automation to set the ticket field I just made (CSAT Sent) to change to ‘Selected’ and also updated the automation properties to only run if the CSAT Sent ticket field = ‘Unselected’. 

I made a new automation to match the original automation that sent the CSAT request to the requester but instead of sending it, it was to close the ticket and apply any other updates.

Apologies it is a bit difficult to explain but hopefully helped.