Skip to main content
Interview

Meet Subject Matter Expert Aditya >>> ITOM Unlocked

• 17 July 2024
  • 9 replies
Meet Subject Matter Expert Aditya >>> ITOM Unlocked

Hello everyone!

ITOM Unlocked is back with another live session. This time around, I have the pleasure of introducing our ITOM Subject Matter Expert (SME) Aditya Raju Langhare (@adityalamghare), on Tuesday, July 25 at 5.30PM CET |9PM IST| 8.30AM PT.

This live Q&A session is meant to be an interactive how-to session, where our community members will watch a live demo on Freshservice’s On-Call Management systemspecifically focusing on the mobile experience – and interact directly with @adityalamghare to clarify their doubts. This format will be ideal for community members who want to learn how to set up their On-Call module, have specific shift design in mind, and want to make the best use of their mobiles for on-call. So drop your questions in the comments below for @adityalamghare to take them up!  

But first, here’s a bit more about @adityalamghare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya is a Senior Product Manager at Freshworks, focusing on the On-Call Management and Major Incidents modules. Before joining Freshworks, Aditya worked as an AI Product Manager, where he developed advertising optimization solutions.

Outside of work, Aditya enjoys motorcycle rides on weekends and exploring the various beaches and cafes in and around Chennai.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please drop in your questions ahead of the session so Aditya can take a look and address them in the live session. This opportunity is especially suitable for sharing your use case for alert workflows and getting Aditya to help you out!

9 replies

Badge

Hi , I have already an open ticket about the on call shedule https://support.freshservice.com/support/tickets/16280740

Maybe you can review it and help me out ?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi , I have already an open ticket about the on call shedule https://support.freshservice.com/support/tickets/16280740

Maybe you can review it and help me out ?

From the ticket it seems that you are trying to provide coverage. Please check if you have the permission to “Overide On-call shifts” to be able to provide coverage for an on-call agent. Also ensure that the on-call agent group has more than 1 agent in order to be able to take this action.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

The session is live !! For those who have trouble logging in, please try this link - https://freshworks.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YxiVKP-3Tqet6CgnpKIcvQ

Hello Everyone!

The session is live !! For those who have trouble logging in, please try this link - https://freshworks.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YxiVKP-3Tqet6CgnpKIcvQ

i guess it’s ended, when the new one gonna start

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Heyy @FIona_Gul 

The session just ended! We will be sharing the recording soon on this thread for your recap!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello hello!

Apologies for the delay. Thank you all for being a great audience for this webinar!

WATCH RECORDING

Do try out the module and drop your comments, feedback, and requests for enhancements.

Cheers!

Anusha

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

Looking forward to see you all in today’s session  ITOM Unlocked - MIM event at 9:00 pm IST  with our ITOM team @Anusha and @adityalamghare 

We encourage you to ask your questions, share your thoughts, and post any comments related to the event. Whether you need more intel around MIM or are experiencing difficulties logging in, please drop them here!

EVENT DETAILS - 

Facing issues with joining link? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Folks!!!

The session is starting soon! Are you all set to join in? Bring your questions and get ready to gain valuable insights. MIM is a crucial concept for any organization, and I’m excited for what you’ll explore today.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

thanks for the info!

where is the roadmap published?