Leverage the power of Generative-AI for your agents with Freddy Copilot Beta - Get Started Now!

• 6 October 2023
  • 12 replies
Leverage the power of Generative-AI for your agents with Freddy Copilot Beta - Get Started Now!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello Freshworks Community Members!

Are your agents getting bogged down by repetitive, everyday tasks? Is this stopping them from focusing on work that really matters?

Well, Generative AI is here to make your agents productive, yet happy!

We are super happy to announce that Generative AI-powered Freddy copilot is now in Beta on the Pro and Enterprise plans. 

Explore and experience the power of Freddy AI at no cost during this beta phase.

With this enable AI assistance to increase agent productivity, automate responses, and drive consistency of services across your team.

lygtDsSEDSdXQw2_HjEXFSngPz8R6qfVN-YJF8HyMApB6vdCX_AOA3IKGqZW3de8hUOYImcfxcbBAZ494fOpUn1Z0Z9m1fb4BXK2-lPxg5YaE-Ce9feOQ-PNXqJw0ozeGhHgQCSprYrb02rtb680STg

Here are the capabilities coming your way:

✔ REPLY SUGGESTER

Enable agents to quickly respond to tickets with auto-generated replies that are sourced from help articles maintained in your knowledge base. Replies are curated according to the issue reported and are summarized from relevant help articles that match the issue. 

LEARN MORE

BudHRgSEQbM4MMcegpSQX2ojKsHyb3VpL3DxKhNyd5WLQc7Z-eU702j9YLhY9TcrJRtIaMFYrl1hceMSsfPo7Dki7FQ70mnS_2dOKwSKqX--2aNmp1OjINKzj7vn_7M-RbHYozyHH6LST7GqicpNtkQ

✔ TICKET SUMMARY GENERATOR

Through the course of a ticket’s lifecycle, multiple communications occur over ticket replies that capture key decisions and milestones. Enable agents to quickly generate a summary of how a ticket was resolved by capturing the consolidated context from all ticket responses. 

LEARN MORE

GtwrWdTLubIbtRe1qR0_J1rGIU7tYxUprsi4Jet6gTn9gilqqmq67uW62dxhbQ5oUwo-JrS8yjE8KrftTtQEAKHcsycBjATk23jBvUsbLuHghH4P3uPwdVJG_JuuWqkBIZuywuwSapTBHVCxlXCLZME

✔​​​​​​​ HELP ARTICLE GENERATOR

Auto-generate solution articles from public sources and existing tickets to deflect commonly occurring issues.

LEARN MORE

mqczAlQ4sg28RgZBqf29U4xeTVuQfkCWbm_hxHAuODqf-eDPFO9qfy3UiRt5-F1frGv0fIleUBqvyuanf_gDKAyVTc31iDx1MdOeN0eGxRL9EF0UQtnQ7x4BEGHfUtTUkyoDmtVXNmGvWj1BlkdYYHc

Looking to get started?

Navigate to Admin > Freddy AI > Generative AI tools and pick the features you want to enable. 

Get started with Freddy Copilot today and unlock productivity tools for your agents. 

Note: These features will be free in Beta but will be charged as an add-on with the Pro and Enterprise plans in the future.

Please feel free to share your thoughts/questions in the comments below!!

Cheers

Neharika Sundar

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

This is really exciting news @neharika.sundar 

I’m sure this is going to benefit a lot of our users by enhancing their experience :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Calling out our IT Enthusiasts!!!

@MichaelaZ @raymondcanilao @SLuethi @leighw @benp @jens.hartmann @kirstyende @FabriceV @apassey @ammon.nelson @EZTech @fabian.arlt @Heath @zachscott @Maxime Moreau 
@Russell Ho-Aitken @afautley @VitaMike @ncambanis @adriaperez @Pascal Rosin @phodgkinson @Joost van den @BrynCYDEF @Denise.S.P @mmccoy @jluna @liamsawyer @Suki @shannon.mejia @PatrickMurphy @eeha0120 @Stague71 @jpeters @Joshua.Lawrence @zackzack @Klindhardt @LucasHansson @zachary.king @Daniel Söderlund @keefe.andrews @sebait 

Stay tuned to this space for ongoing updates and enhancements from our team.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi

We’re currently using the auto summary (very useful on long tickets) and the solution generation. 

It will be interesting to see what the cost model looks like. As neither of these solutions are “must have” items at the moment. The virtual agent is where the future is currently. 

That being said, lets see what else this AI is capable of. As it would be great if it wasnt just responding to words in a ticket. but actually learning how the service is delivered to help suggest time savings and automations. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

We have this turned on and are evaluating it. I agree with @Russell Ho-Aitken it depends on the price structure if we would go for it. I am certainly keeping an eye on Freddy AI as a LLM as a chat agent that could have a more fluid dialogue with requesters based on information we have in our KB articles. 

Badge +1

@Kamakshi V Can you stop tagging me, it’s very annoying 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure @jsynotte ! I’ll keep that in mind. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hello,

We're currently making use of the auto-summary feature, which is very helpful for lengthy tickets, and the solution generation functionality.

It would be intriguing to know more about the cost model for these features. Currently, neither of them is considered a "must-have" for us. The focus is primarily on the virtual agent, as it represents the future direction.

That said, we're interested in exploring the broader capabilities of this AI. It would be great if it could go beyond simply responding to ticket content and start learning how our service is delivered, enabling it to suggest time-saving measures and automations.

Great news, Neharika Sundar!

The introduction of Generative AI-powered Freddy Copilot in Beta on the Pro and Enterprise plans is a game-changer for agent productivity. The features, like Reply Suggester and Ticket Summary Generator, are impressive. Thanks for the clear explanation and the offer to explore these features during the beta phase.

Your post is informative and engaging. Keep it up! 👍🚀 #AIInnovation #CustomerService

I’m sure this is going to benefit a lot of our users by enhancing their experience :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Russell Ho-Aitken and @keefe.andrews, super thrilled to know that you are exploring Freddy copilot. This will be available for free until the end of the year, after which they will be a part of a paid add-on. We are still working out the pricing, and we will share them over very shortly. I will update you here once we have these details. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

We flipped this on today and are going to experiment with it over the coming months. I am curious to know what’s under the hood.

For instance, for email generation - does Freddy just consider the text of the inquiry/ticket you are currently in? Does it use content from the Knowledge Base for context? Does it look at content from other tickets? Or is it all generalized from the LLM/not specific to one Freshdesk environment and its subject matter?

Either way, really cool stuff.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello @Jarrod super happy to know you are exploring our copilot features! If you meant reply generation - this currently pulls responses based on your knowledge base articles, but we will soon extend this to consider historical tickets as well. Hope this helps :)