Solved

Support and Enable in Freshdesk

• 23 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello, I’d like to enable our distribution and service partners through Freshdesk rather than having a independent LMS. How is it possible ? 

Including videos in articles is not for me a sustainable way to track and measure enablements of partners. I’d like our partners to use the Freshdesk portal login, then find a section where they see the different certification programs, built on videos and a certification test at the end. Ideally something like Freshwork academy but in the Freshdesk portal , connected seamlessly and transparently with it.

I am not sure if Freshdesk offers this today, has already an integration built for this or if it requires a customisation to connect a third party LMS app.

icon

Best answer by Akhash M 15 March 2024, 14:18

View original

1 reply

Badge

Hi Croy,

In order to enhance the educational value of the solution articles for both agents and customers, it is possible to include various multimedia elements such as images, videos, and attached files. These elements can help to illustrate complex concepts or procedures.

You can also generate a separate webpage containing the necessary course materials and subsequently insert the corresponding link within the Freshdesk knowledge base. Please note that the Freshdesk portal for agents or customers does not support the creation of courses.

Please feel free to drop a note here if you require any further assistance.

​Thank you!