Solved

Email sending for Onboarding Requests

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello Everyone

I've been working on a workflow designed to send out emails to a group of requesters whenever a new onboarding request is generated. However, I've encountered a bit of a snag. It seems that users within the group are receiving multiple emails, depending on the number of tickets associated with the onboarding process. I'm seeking advice on how to streamline this process and ensure that each user receives just one email per onboarding request. Any suggestions or insights would be greatly appreciated!

I've attached a screenshot for reference. 

Best regards

Luca

icon

Best answer by suvashini.balashanmugam 27 March 2024, 17:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hello Luca

You can use the subject line of the ticket created as a condition to send emails to only the parent ticket. You can customise the subject line of the Employee Onboarding ticket like below. 

You can create an automation with Subject line as the condition and send an email to the relevant stakeholders.The condition will look like the following  and match all these conditions should be configured as per below. This should solve your problem ideally. 

Please do try it out post your comments 

Thanks
Suvashini 

Badge

Hello Suvashini,

this way I managed to limit the sending of emails to just one. Thank you so much for the support

Luca