Skip to main content

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of Freddy Fridays, where we introduce another game-changing innovation for global support teams - Freddy Translate🌟

🔍 Struggling with language barriers in support?
How frequently do your service teams struggle to provide support to your global teams? Language differences can disrupt communication, delay issue resolution, and negatively impact overall employee satisfaction.

🗣️ Introducing Freddy Translate!
Freddy Translate optimizes ticket handling for globally distributed teams by instantly translating incoming tickets into the agent's preferred language. This enables agents to provide fast and effective support, no matter the language barrier.

🤔 Where can you find it?
Navigate to Admin > Freddy AI and enable the toggle for Translator.

🤔 How does it work?
🌎 Translate Entire Tickets: Click the Translate option at the top of the ticket.
🌎Translate Parts of the Ticket Thread: Use the Translate options available in each ticket response.

Learn More

🚀 Want to learn more about enhancing your support with Freddy Copilot? Join our upcoming webinar series: Freddy Copilot for IT - A Masterclass

Don't miss this opportunity to elevate your support game! Save your seat and explore how to transform your team’s efficiency with Freddy Copilot.

Cheers
Anupama Phal

Hi Freshworks Community,

I followed the link from the August Community Roundup about Freddy Translate in Freshservice and saw that this feature supports all languages listed under the Service Desk Languages Supported.

I’m interested in knowing if this AI-powered translation feature is available or planned for Freshdesk. If so, where can I find more information about it? Additionally, could you provide a list of supported languages for this feature in Freshdesk?

Thank you!