Solved

Is there a way to see the complete ticket lifecycle in reporting?

• 18 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

For reporting purposes, it would be great if I could see timestamps for statuses.

I would like to see how long it takes a ticket to go from one status to another so we can easily identify bottlenecks.

Also the option to see how long it takes to respond to requesters. I can only find the first response, but I would also like to see how fast our agents respond whenever they receive a response

icon

Best answer by eeha0120 19 January 2024, 16:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Paul.

For the Response time, actually the two options are available: First Response time and Response Time:

First response is, as you mention, for the initial response sent by an agent.

Average response, on the other hand, considers all the responses in a ticket.

Regards,

Elvis

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi again.

Regarding the timestamp for statuses, that is currently not available.

One ticket could go from Open to Waiting on Customer, then back again to Open (when a contact Replies), and so on, and pass through the different custom status you may have in your instance.

Being that said, that would need to be customizedly done, for instance, with custom objects (if you need a full detailed track), and then generate a report from that. An automation could create a record every status change with its corresponding timestamp in the proper Custom Object, and then, hopefully, you might be able to run analytics against that data.

Overview of Custom Objects in Freshdesk : Freshdesk

Custom Objects Reports and Analytics : Freshdesk

Regards,

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thank you for both responses!

Im going to see if we can and want to implement the custom object solution.

The average and first responses, especially the minimum and maximum are very usefull, thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Thank you for both responses!

Im going to see if we can and want to implement the custom object solution.

The average and first responses, especially the minimum and maximum are very usefull, thanks!

Hi.

It turns out that Custom Objects are readable-only from Workflows, so, that can’t be done.

I have the same need and I was trying to; I even submitted a case to a partner and to Support, and I got confirmation that this currently is not available.

So, I have created a Feature Request / Idea request here:

Analytics (FreshDesk, FreshService): Ticket Lifecycle - streamlined report according to time events | Freshworks Community

would you mind voting on it if you still have the same need?

Best,

Elvis.