Question

Freshdesk information not present in Zapier

• 10 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I found the above thread that shows as “solved” but it does not appear to be the case. Zapier still does not seem to be receiving several key values from Freshdesk, making the integration basically pointless.

I created a new integration and a new Zap, and as you can see several key values like URL, Requester, Requester Company Name, Description, etc. are NULL.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello @ehusband - thank you for bringing this our attention. We’ll have the team check in and amend. Also, tagging @hemanth.ramya for your reference.

@alyssia.correa Was there any resolution here? Our company was considering moving back to Freshdesk but the Zapier integration from our trial account is having the same issue. This is a deal breaker for us if it cannot return the name and email address.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

We’re looking into the issue as we speak, please do bear with us till we come back to you with the next steps on how to navigate the above scenario. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello Team,

Thank you for notifying us. We have cascaded this information to our Product team and they are actively working on the same. Please bear with us some more time I shall keep this post informed once I hear back from them.

Meanwhile, it appears that the Test cannot be performed while creating Zap due to null value. As a temporary solution, you may proceed with publishing the Zap without the test, disregarding the error message. The details will still be added to the notes as intended.

That said, @ehusband I have created a support ticket to track the progress. 

Here is the link for reference: https://support.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/15830622

@tktmastr As mentioned, we will keep this post informed once I hear back from our team.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation!